No announcement yet.

Advanced Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The columns in your screen shot are way wide. Hover the cursor on the right side of the box (I have circled in your screenshot) until the cursor changes then click and hold and drag left. With a source open you can narrow the columns while keeping needed info. I really think your columns are just way too wide.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I have already tried to help 3dman7 with this see here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30231 for some reason it doesn't seem to work.
      Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      The columns in your screen shot are way wide. Hover the cursor on the right side of the box (I have circled in your screenshot) until the cursor changes then click and hold and drag left. With a source open you can narrow the columns while keeping needed info. I really think your columns are just way too wide.
      Last edited by CBR929; 12-24-2016, 02:26 PM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have tested this on my machine with the same results as you. I do not use scaling above 100% but, I guess others my need it.
        CBR929

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        Changing the profile back and forth only worked once at 150% was tested after closing Fab and reopening it reverted back to cut off buttons same happens when you load a fresh Fab installer worked once then after closing Fab and reopening it went back to not working.

Also when it worked once the x button was 1/2 off the screen but it could be used.Now if you look at your own screen shots one also had the x on the top right of the page 1/2 cut off.Also your screen shots are not showing the 4 other items that can also be added to that same line by left clicking the mouse I need these when working with 3d files they are video codex/resolution/aspect ratio and format but even with these unchecked results are the same scaling work still needs to be done on version 10 to get it to work correctly above the 100 percent settings.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

90312 were not going to get you to believe I am correct so I invite you to a remote take over session their you will have hands on and see for yourself I am at 150% now all other programs on my computer work fine with it set here including version 9.Now if you get it working once I want you to close out Fab and reopen it again then you will see if you got it to work once it won't again.Note pad can be used so we can talk if needed I already have the team viewer 11 program on the computer.The movie Star trek will come up when you press the plus button in Fab to load a movie so use it.

Comment

Not necessary I'm just trying to help you around this scaling issue until corrected. I'm out.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Now scaling at 1920x1080 150% is worse in the newest Fab version 10 out today.
              The 3 missing buttons to the right of the preview button can be pulled back on screen almost the x button is off screen a tiny bit but works.3 of buttons don't show up you have to pull them back on screen every time you open Fab and the items on that bar are so spread out that the chapter button when viewed runs off the screen so you can't set the chapters if you want to copy a few chapters you can't set it up to say copy chapters 1-4.
              Last edited by 3dman; 12-29-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem I can't find the icon to get to advanced settings.

I'm on a 48" 4K screen and I normally have the size of text, icons etc set to 200% to make things a bit easier to read and see but after reading this thread I've also tried resetting the scale back to the default 100% but I still can't see the advanced icon allowing me to change how subtitles are handled for example. I want them embedded into the movie.

Below is a screenshot what it looks like using 100% scale and after I tried adjusting the columns but as you can see still there's no advanced icon to be seen. As also seen in the screenshot I can move the scrollbar further right but there are no more columns there to move to the left.

Please advice what I need to do to see the advanced icon so I can change the settings I like.

Comment

To add to my post above I noticed how the icons normally should be to the right of the subtitles column which in my case is very wide.

If I use the scrollbar to scroll all the way to the right I do see the right hand side line of the subtitles column that I would of course like to drag to the left to make the column less wide but when I grab that line I can only move it to the right and not to the left...hmm...?

Comment

Hi WebMaximus
                    With the testing that I've done try switching between ripper and converter this brought back the advanced Icons for me.
                    Hope this helps
                    CBR929

Comment

In today's newly released beta version 10 scaling at 1920x1080 150% is still not working correct.
                      Only 3 of the 4 missing buttons in ripper for advanced settings etc. can be pulled back on screen the x button is off screen.The buttons don't show up you have to pull them back on screen every time you open Fab and the items on that bar are so spread out that the chapter button when viewed runs off the screen so you can't set the chapters if you want to copy a few chapters you can't set it up to say copy chapters 1-4.
                      Version 10 only works with no scaling above 100 percent and this makes it not usable in high resolution monitors as the letters are to small at 100 percent to read.Please fix this or at least update version 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X