Alien Quadrilogy (Audio Sync)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,

Just checked 10 of the conversions and they seem fine with no audio de sync happening, so i went back to the alien quadrilogy

Alien one goes out of sync about 1/2 way through, as does alien 2

Alien3 goes in the last third of the film

and Alien4 stays in sync completeley!

Weird!

One 8's issues are sorted ill reconvert alien, aliens and alien3 and let you know if the issues are solved

Comment

The audio sync problem supposed to be fixed with DVDFab 8 and you used DVDVFab 7 on those DVDs that have the sync issue. Why not install DVDFab 8 as it installs in a different folder and does not delete DVDFab 7 this way you have both on computer and can use either one if you choose

Comment

Hi,

Tried 8 and the new 8 beta first, but encoding is down to 4FPS, with an ETA for 1 film of 21 hours.

Thats just a standard def ISO rip to 4000kbps MKV with souce audio

Comment

Guys have you tried ripping the DVD to HDD as a folder rather than an ISO? Or burning the ISO to the HDD as a folder prior to making your mobile files? I started years ago ripping to the HDD as a folder then making the mobile file and burning to a DVD if I want one, and haven't had a sync problem in a very long time.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,

Ill give the ripping the iso to a folder a go and the converting to MKV. Just as soon as my 12 year old finishes pasting me on RUSE.......

Ill post later once i know if it works or not

Does anyone know why 8 is sllllloooooowwwwww converting, or does it seem to be dependent on confugurations?

Comment

Working...
            X