Time remaining going crazy here lately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time remaining going crazy here lately.

I have noticed here lately that the estimated time to complete has been going crazy. Everything seems to be working properly, it's just the display is a bit odd. It occurs when the estimated time goes below 0:00. Nothing critical, I just thought I'd pass it along.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Figure 1.PNG
Views:	153
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	351064

Hello Darkore,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help figure out the problem. Thank you.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

It happens at the very last part of the rip, the larger the file ripped the longer it lasts. For these 20 minute episodes the odd time only lasted for 2 seconds at the end of the rip. When I was doing episodes that were 2 hours long is when I noticed it, because the odd time could be there for 10 seconds or more. It happens on every title I have ripped. Enclosed are log files for 10.0.8.7 x64 and x86
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Darkore,

We could reproduce the problem, thank you for the info. This problem will be fixed soon, please kindly wait for updates, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

UPDATE: Please update to DVDFab 10.0.8.9 version to have a try. The problem is fixed in new versions.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X