Audio track cannot be copied in BD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mona,

I have installed the version in the link you sent me. One major step forward is that DVDFab now not only opens the disk, but for the first time also shows the audio and subtitle tracks to select. I have selected all audio and subtitle tracks and started the MKV passthrough option in Blu Ray ripper. The process gets started, but the Task Queue Manager shows the progress only to be 0.05 MB/s. Within 5 minutes, the Time left had run up to more than 100 hours. After 5 minutes the process basically had come to a standstill: progress no longer showed any MB/s and the percentage done remained 0%. I cancelled the process after 10 minutes.

Please let me know if you need to know more details.

Best regards,

Peter

Comment

Hi Mona,

Would you already have an update on this issue? Looked like you were getting close: in the latest version for the first time audio and subtitle tracks were loaded.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Piet2906 View Post
        Hi Mona,

Would you already have an update on this issue? Looked like you were getting close: in the latest version for the first time audio and subtitle tracks were loaded.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Peter
        Please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.
        You can also give DVDFab 10.2.1.6 a try.

Please provide the url where we can get the same movie disc too. Thanks very much.

Comment

Hi Mona,

I have installed the latest version but this still doesn't solve the problem; DVDFab doesn't recognize the audio tracks so I cannot select them (I was only allowed to do this with the developer's version that you advised me to try - I have posted the result of this test in message #16 of this trail). In any case, if I start ripping with the official latest version, the audio still doesn't get copied.

I have attached the fab_check and dvdfab_internal log files. The disc files have been uploaded already on 16 August (see message #9); the file name is ETERNAL SUNSHINE FILES_20180816.rar.

Best regards,

Peter
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mona,

Today I installed the new 11.0.0.2 64-bit version. This gives exactly the same result as I posted in message #16 of this trail:

"The process gets started, but the Task Queue Manager shows the progress only to be 0.05 MB/s. Within 5 minutes, the Time left had run up to more than 100 hours. After 5 minutes the process basically had come to a standstill: progress no longer showed any MB/s and the percentage done remained 0%. I cancelled the process after 10 minutes."

So, even though the adjustments made have been released in the latest official version, it doesn't solve the issue. Could I please ask you reopen this case?

Best regards,

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Piet2906 View Post
              Hi Mona,

Today I installed the new 11.0.0.2 64-bit version. This gives exactly the same result as I posted in message #16 of this trail:

"The process gets started, but the Task Queue Manager shows the progress only to be 0.05 MB/s. Within 5 minutes, the Time left had run up to more than 100 hours. After 5 minutes the process basically had come to a standstill: progress no longer showed any MB/s and the percentage done remained 0%. I cancelled the process after 10 minutes."

So, even though the adjustments made have been released in the latest official version, it doesn't solve the issue. Could I please ask you reopen this case?

Best regards,

Peter
              Hi Peter, please offer us the URL or buy link where we can purchase the same disc. Thanks.

Comment

Sure. Bought it on Amazon:

Best regards,

Peter

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Peter,

We could not reproduce the problem, please kindly update to v11.0.0.8 to try again. If still have problem, please feedback with details, thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Also with this latest DVDFab version the issue I posted in message #16 of this trail still exist: the process comes to a standstill in a few minutes. As an alternative I have made an ISO image - this plays fine on my Dune 4k Solo. If I rip the ISO image in DVDFab with MKV Passthrough I get the main movie without sound. So ripping just doesn't seem feasible with my disc, but playing the ISO works alright, so let's close the ticket.

Many thanks for your time and support,

Peter

Comment

Hi Peter, thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                        X