Ben Collins Stunt Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ben Collins Stunt Driver

I've noticed on some titles that CUDA GPU acceleration for video h265 enconding enabled does not kick in, so wants to take over 5 hours to rip a 1 hour title.

Not showing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	toolongCapture.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	358875

Showing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	correctCapture.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	358876

Any ideas on what causes this, when only things that change between the rips are audio and subtitle tracks

It could be helpful if you can post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Comment

I've just fully uninstalled dvdfab, removed all traces from my hdd and the registry, rebooted and reinstalled with the latest version, as was experiencing same problems with a few other blu-rays and dvd's where CUDA was not kicking it and resulting in the rip going to take hours. If you cancel these do then still go against your count?

As I can't do BD at the moment I'm just checking with a couple of dvd's that were also having issues, which now seem to be working and CUDA activated but I've defaulted to normal H265 with copy audio as is and remux titles into movie.

I think the problem is probably caused if the movie can't be ripped to H265 10bit easily and thus causing the lengthy times to rip and switching to H265 resolves the problem. It would be good if the app could fallback to this if it determines there will be an issue with ripping

Comment

Without log files, we cannot tell for sure what causes the problem on your side, please post requested log files. Thanks.

Comment

I've just tried The Women and Ben Collins Stunt Driver, when select MKV265 10bit DVDFab reports failure, when switch to MKV265 standard they both rip without issues
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, we will see if we can reproduce the problem and get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
              I've just tried The Women and Ben Collins Stunt Driver, when select MKV265 10bit DVDFab reports failure, when switch to MKV265 standard they both rip without issues
              We don't have the same movies for testing, but we tested others few movies, using the same card and card driver, but we don't reproduce the problem. In this case, we suggest that you update the driver of your graphics card to try again.

Comment

Hi Mona,

It only happens with a couple of movies and suggests it's the MKV265 10bit setting as will happen with DVD's as well if you leave that option enabled

Comment

Hi Mona,

It only happens with a couple of movies and suggests it's the MKV265 10bit setting as will happen with DVD's as well if you leave that option enabled
                  Please list some of the normal DVDs that can be found. We will see if we can find the same ones.

Also, please provide the purchased URL where we can get the same Blu-ray "The Women and Ben Collins Stunt Driver". Or please use the Copy-Clone mode to create an iso file from one of the Blu-ray and then send it to us to help check this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Mona

Comment

Ben Collins Stunt Driver

The Women

When I do next batch of DVD's (when dvdfab says can't do any more bluray) will advise which ones will fail with mkv265 bit

Comment

this is another bluray that wants to take 6 hours on mkv265 10bit, but fine on mk265 Prowl

Comment

this is another bluray that wants to take 6 hours on mkv265 10bit, but fine on mk265 Prowl
                        Please post the latest log file. Thanks.

Comment

We get the same The Women , we could not reproduce this "when select MKV265 10bit DVDFab reports failure" problem. Please kindly update to the latest version to have a try.

Comment

With source Ben Collins Stunt Driver, tested version 10217 (x64), no such slow problem.

Please update the driver of your graphics card to try again.

Comment

UPDATE:
                              We got the movie disc Prowl and tested it with the latest DVDFab 11, not duplicated. Please refer to the previous post and also update to DVDFab 11 to have a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X