Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new DVD Jane fails on initialization...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tswifte View Post
    Same exact problem, I downloaded and installed the update, nothing changed, log attached. I tried with Pathplayer Always enabled and off.
    Try the 32 bit version of dvdfab (x86) and see if
    you get the same results.

Comment

I also tried a different computer and 2 different drives. No luck.

Comment

I also tried a different computer and 2 different drives. No luck.
        click common settings - DVD - dvd protection - enable cloud decryption service. < is this checked ??

from your internal logs - 2018.09.28-10:33:30: dvd disable cloud decryption

Comment

I ran it again, on a different scratch free, brand new disc, same problem, with cloud decryption service enabled. Log is attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

I ran it again, on a different scratch free, brand new disc, same problem, with cloud decryption service enabled. Log is attached.
            try again but leave cloud decryption service enabled and set pathplayer to disable restart dvdfab and try again.

Comment

Same problem, different day, accomplished what you asked for and nada...
              Attached Files

Comment

Same problem, different day, accomplished what you asked for and nada...
                try common settings - drives - Hybrid Disc - tick enable hybrid disc support - choose dvd from the drop down menu.

Comment

Same problem, see attached. Completed your suggestions.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Same problem, see attached. Completed your suggestions.
                    you said in your previous posts that it locks up, is your drive / computer locking up or is the dvdfab program locking up ??
                    and have you tried using DVD copy or clone mode ?? might also try going into the general settings area and click the default settings
                    button in the lower left corner of the general settings area.

Comment

DVDFab locks up, when it is attempting to synchronize with the server. I selected the Default setting and the same thing happened again. I was in the DVD copy mode, too. See attachment.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Same exact problem, I downloaded and installed the update, nothing changed, log attached. I tried with Pathplayer Always enabled and off.
                        Hi tswifte,

It's been a bit confused on your latest update. So, please uninstall the current version, and then install only this special version

http://download.dvdfab.cn/DVDFab_x86_10216_0930.exe

After that, be sure that Pathplayer is enabled, load the DVD movie JANE with Copy-Clone mode, create an iso file and save it on your local hard drive.
                        If this process can go through well, load the iso file to Ripper mode to convert again.

If the process failed in the Ripper process, upload this iso file to our FTP site, we will download and check it out.

Screenshots that could help check this problem, please post here along with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file.

Before you update the detailed info regarding this problem, please do not try other stuff, thank you.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

How do I accomplish this task, upload ISO file? If the process failed in the Ripper process, upload this iso file to our FTP site, we will download and check it out.

Comment

How do I accomplish this task, upload ISO file? If the process failed in the Ripper process, upload this iso file to our FTP site, we will download and check it out. How do I create an ISO file?
                            Last edited by tswifte; 10-09-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

How do I create an ISO file?

Comment

I followed your instructions, same problem as before, and that I posted earlier, the DVDFab software locks up when it tries to synchronize with the server. Pathplayer always on. I did a complete wipe of the old software beforehand and re-installed your software you suggested.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X