No announcement yet.

Fab crashing trying to open Lost discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The very first disc of Battlestar Galactica did the exact same thing. S1D1 I can add the 2 episodes to the queue but when I try to add the Deleted Scenes special feature Fab freezes up and has to be force closed. FabPlayer does the same thing. The episodes play fine but the Deleted Scenes freezes FabPlayer and it has to be force closed. Other players and my standalones play the Deleted Scenes without issue.
    Attached Files

Comment

Battlestar Galactica S1D2 won't load at all. Fab crashes and generates an error report when trying to open it. I don't know if there's any special features on the disc but there's five episodes.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
        Battlestar Galactica S1D2 won't load at all. Fab crashes and generates an error report when trying to open it. I don't know if there's any special features on the disc but there's five episodes.
        Please send us "all the files/folders except the m2ts in the STREAM folder " from Battlestar Galactica S1D1 and Battlestar Galactica S1D2 too, thank you.

Meanwhile, please give us the purchase url where we can get the same discs.

Comment

Uploading the files now.

I got it in store at a local walmart but this looks like it.

Comment

Uploading the files now.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Battlesta...u-ray/13729339
            do the discs still crash if you go to common settings - AV codec - and switch everything to software
            restart dvdfab and retry the discs again ??

Comment

Yup. Just tried it. Fab froze then closed without generating an error report.

Comment

Uploading the files now.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Battlesta...u-ray/13729339
                I haven't seen any file named with Battlestar-Galactica on the FTP yet. When the uploading is completed, please let me know. Also, please specify the file name, thank you again.

Comment

They're in the BSG folder.

Comment

Working...
                  X