Dolby TrueHD - unable to keep both high and low quality audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolby TrueHD - unable to keep both high and low quality audio

I'm re-ripping some of my Blu-Ray discs so that they have both high-def audio and low (for backwards compatibility) to mkv format, using the "MKV passthrough" profile (the same profile I used initially). dts audio is fine, I just select high def audio and it's backwards compatible to normal dts. However, Dolby TrueHD isn't backwards compatible - so I've tried setting both tickboxes - "EN AC-3 TrueHD/5.1" and "AC-3/5.1 (Remove HD)". If I do this, DVDFab crashes as soon as it starts the conversion. If I select either low or high definition audio only, it works fine.

Running DVDFab x64, v11.0.8.4 - is this a known issue?

Log file attached showing failed attempt with both audio options selected, then a successful one with just the HD audio.
    Attached Files

We receive your feedback, will check and get back to you.

Comment

When DVDFab crashed, did you receive a crash report field? If yes, please save and send us the report zip file, thanks.

Comment

Tried again, same result - crash file created, but unable to upload because "File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB" (it's 4.08MB). Do you have an alternative upload location?

Comment

Originally posted by dansjk View Post
          Tried again, same result - crash file created, but unable to upload because "File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB" (it's 4.08MB). Do you have an alternative upload location?
          Please send the crash file to my email, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X