Bug: Ripper settings lost on restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bug: Ripper settings lost on restart

I seem to have a couple of settings-related bugs. This all started with 11.1.0.0 I believe.

1. I use custom Bit Rate settings. I also have the Audio portion set to do AC3, 5.1 Multichannel @ 640 kbps.

When I restart, the Bit Rate always resets to some other number and the Audio section always resets to Copy.

I've tried this 3 times so far and it's happened on each restart.

2. I also found that after multiple disks are loaded, if I fix the settings with "Apply to All" selected, then open the settings for one of the other disks, that it still shows the old settings.

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post
    I seem to have a couple of settings-related bugs. This all started with 11.1.0.0 I believe.

1. I use custom Bit Rate settings. I also have the Audio portion set to do AC3, 5.1 Multichannel @ 640 kbps.

When I restart, the Bit Rate always resets to some other number and the Audio section always resets to Copy.

2. I also found that after multiple disks are loaded, if I fix the settings with "Apply to All" selected, then open the settings for one of the other disks, that it still shows the old settings.
    have you tried the profile preset feature ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...020#post381725

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

We receive your report, sorry for that. I will get the developer check and update you.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried the profile preset feature ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...020#post381725
        Yes, I set that up a long time ago after updating Fab to the version that introduced it. I keep Fab up to date and this issue that I’m having is a recent one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We receive your report, sorry for that. I will get the developer check and update you.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X