Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caspian View Post
    Hi Mona,

another month later - any news on this movie?
    Please use other re-encode profiles, like MP4 theater to convert title 1 again to see the result.

Comment

I've tried different profiles now but the output is the exact same

Comment

I've tried different profiles now but the output is the exact same
        try ripping the disc with version 11 of dvdfab - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?ad=forum_nav
        and see if you still have issues with the disc.

Comment

Thank you.

Yes, it's the UHD version. The BD version could be ripped w/o any issue.

For ripping the german title I only checked this one specific title, not any other title at the same time. There was no error during the process.
          I also tried to rip the english version which worked (full movie w/o any error).

Please open the disc in Windows Explorer, and find and play the largest .m2ts file to see if it can be played well or not.
          If yes, please use Copy - Clone mode to try to clone an iso file, make note of the process, and see if there is any read error. Playback the cloned iso file to see the result.

Comment

Hi Mona,

thanks for the tips.

I couldn't open the m2ts file (maybe the player just couldn't play it) but I could make a clone copy w/o any errors and I could rip the clone with my standard MKV passthrough profile.

Now I got the movie in the desired format and german audio.

Thank you.

Comment

It's my pleasure, glad you got what you needed.

Comment

Working...
              X