Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zapt View Post
    Mona,

I’m running out of ideas of things to test or try to fix here. Do you or the team have any suggestions? Did they see anything in that log file I uploaded?
    Please check PM. Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: Ripper is still crashing regularly for me… usually at least once per TV episodes disc.

NVIDIA had me try doing a complete removal of their software and drivers using a utility they provide, followed by a clean reinstall of the driver + GeForce Experience. Although I went for about half a day without any RESTART BDOD’s before they returned, DVDFab crashes continued.

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
        UPDATE: Ripper is still crashing regularly for me… usually at least once per TV episodes disc.

NVIDIA had me try doing a complete removal of their software and drivers using a utility they provide, followed by a clean reinstall of the driver + GeForce Experience. Although I went for about half a day without any RESTART BDOD’s before they returned, DVDFab crashes continued.
        Sorry that you encounter this issue, we could not duplicate it and cannot find out what could be the cause. Did you try x32 bit version of DVDFab, same issue?

Comment

No, these are all related to the x64 version. Does the 32-bit version even get installed? I don't see it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
          X