Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Converting Avatar With Navi subtitles?

Hello all,
    I have converted successfully avatar to MP4 for my HD2 using DVDFAB 7.0.4.0 and looks good only problem that is does not have the subtitles for when the Navi speak. Is there a way I can have it display that part of the picture but not for the english subtitles for the whole movie?
    set with 1000 kbps video stream 128 kbps 5.1 audio and 175% increase sized to 800x480 cropped to fit and looks good to with 2 pass conversion.

Yeah, you need to identify which stream the Navi subtitles are in by selecting the subtitles and using the preview window to see the result. From memory it is about 10 mins in when Grace & Norm have their first discussion in Navi.

Then select 'Forced Subtitles" only and also burn the subtitles into the file, not as a SUB/IDX external file.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

don't have subtitles just subpicture is that it? tried and cant find the right one

Comment

Yes, it is the subpicture.

I don't know about the blu-ray, but the DVD that I have had the Navi held in the English subtitle stream as "Forced Subtitles"
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Yeah, you need to identify which stream the Navi subtitles are in by selecting the subtitles and using the preview window to see the result. From memory it is about 10 mins in when Grace & Norm have their first discussion in Navi.

Then select 'Forced Subtitles" only and also burn the subtitles into the file, not as a SUB/IDX external file.
          I don't seem to ever get any option other than sub/idx. how do I get it to give me the option to burn 'em in?

Comment

jnjr78

idx/sub option is in a dropdown. If you open dropdown window, you will see another option to render subs. Select this one.
            By the way, I hope you're running 7.0.4.5 version of Fab. Right?

Originally posted by jnjr78 View Post
            I don't seem to ever get any option other than sub/idx. how do I get it to give me the option to burn 'em in?
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              By the way, I hope you're running 7.0.4.5 version of Fab. Right?
              Yeah...but the Australian disc seems to not work still.

Comment

I was talking about subtitles in general. :P

Can't wait for Avatar to work though!

Comment

Working...
                X