Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about subs. Don't really need subs unless it's a movie like avatar. Thank you for u r help.

Comment

Ok I did your 4th step and removed the HD audio and selected remux. I had a 23 gig file with DTS after the 4th step. The only thing my receiver recognizes the audio as DTS but I get no sound. What do you think is going on. I streamed it from the PS3 and I got sound but it was pro logic 2 channel. Which is correct because the ps3 does not natively support DTS.

Comment

Originally posted by bori View Post
        Ok I did your 4th step and removed the HD audio and selected remux. I had a 23 gig file with DTS after the 4th step. The only thing my receiver recognizes the audio as DTS but I get no sound. What do you think is going on. I streamed it from the PS3 and I got sound but it was pro logic 2 channel. Which is correct because the ps3 does not natively support DTS.
        By the way I did not get any sound from my LG Bd590. It supports MKv and Dts out the box no need to transcode.

Comment

Originally posted by bori View Post
          By the way I did not get any sound from my LG Bd590. It supports MKv and Dts out the box no need to transcode.

Well it should have sound. Well check the bitrate limit if it has any on your lg. There may be a limit on the dts coming from a mkv so you may have to lower the bitrate of the audio for the player. I am going to check online about
          about your module to see what i can find.

Try to confirm the dts audio in the mkv. Either run it back into dvdfab not to make another one just for the Dvdfab to list the audio for conformation. Another option for like a double check is run the mkv into tsmuxer.

Well maybe if i have the same movie i could double check as well on my wdtv.

Anyway will post back with info that i find on the lg.

Comment

I have a movie Alvin and the chipmunks in mkv with dts 1.5 and it plays fine.

Comment

Working...
            X