X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey that worked - but why?

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Well, as a test I just did "Below" with no problems. (submarine Horror movie, yes?)

Suggestion, try this HDD rip with the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy profile and report back results.

BTW: what profile are you attempting to use and why that particular profile?

Thanks man that profile worked, but why that one and not the one I've been trying? I've been using the one I always used in the past (iPod/iPhone) because that's the device I play my mobile movies on. I just don't understand why after a couple of years it won't work now. I wonder if it has something to do with the new DVDFab version or that now I have a new computer, who knows I'll probably never know. Thanks again to everyone for all the help.
    Last edited by smsparks; 07-13-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

The newest Beta Solved my problems

Well, up until I installed the latest Beta version today the only way I could create a mobile copy of my DVD's was to use the PSP or Generic Profiles. Now with the new Beta version () I can use the iPhone profile I used to use and everything's working great, wonderful quality and sound is synced as well. Thanks DVDFab great job.

Comment

Working...
      X