This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDFab 7.0.9.3 No ISO-file created

First off, I have used DVDFab for about a year now. I am happy to say that the product has only failed me a couple of times. But just before my vacation (about june I thnk) I made an suggested upgrade. Then my problem started.

Problem #1: Every time I open DVDFab I get the message "Failed to initialize the burn engine". I have tried to uninstall the product and install it again, but no result. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Nero, but no result.

Problem #2: After this upgrade I can't save my DVD's as ISO-files. I chose directory and file name, DVDFAb rips the DVD and then when it says Finished, the ISO-folder is still empty! I have searched my whole hard drive, but the ISO file is nowhere to be found.

I have searched the forum, but I haven't found any good answers to my problem. Anyone out there who has experienced the same problems???

Attaching Internal-log. The only log created when I try to create my ISO file.

Regards Jens
    Attached Files

Is this a REGISTERED or a FREE version?

Has your registration just expired?

Also, Version 8 is now available.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This is the registered version!

Comment

Have you checked that it is registered properly by pressing the Help, About?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Give this a try but not sure if it will work. Go to "computer"> right clicked local disc C>open in new window>click on compatibility files and in there are the backup files. This si for W7 so not sure if you have that operating system or not

Comment

If Fab is not initializing any burning engine it may not be able to burn the ISO to the HDD at all? For kicks change the burn engine to VSO to test.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I installed version 8 yesterday. then I got rid of the burni engine error message.
              Today I checked my license. It seems that my license for DVDFab DVD to DVD is no longer valid. Thanks Gregiboy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shootking View Post
                I installed version 8 yesterday. then I got rid of the burni engine error message.
                Today I checked my license. It seems that my license for DVDFab DVD to DVD is no longer valid. Thanks Gregiboy!!!
                Read the link below to fix registry issues

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

To uninstall version 7 and install version 8 instead combined with renewing my license solved my issues. Thanks everybody for helping me!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X