Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! DVDFab 8.0.0.5 Can't get started.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crash here too

I have the same problem too. ATI 4350 card, Win 7 32bit. Will try and get logs together shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by olimage View Post
      I have the same problem too. ATI 4350 card, Win 7 32bit. Will try and get logs together shortly.
      Please DO NOT post your logs here. Start your own thread with detailed description of your problem and attach logs. Thank you.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

If its the same problem I thought it would be a good idea to keep them all together? Anyway I am seeing other threads popping up with the same issue, so it does appear the DVDFab 8 has something that is causing these crashes on some of these PC's.

I sent all those dump files that DVDFab auto forward screen wanted hopefully that has all the data needed to fix this issue. Has it been confirmed by team Bejing yet?

Comment

DVD ripper serious issue in version 8 with ipad

Again, I have written about the same issue elsewhere but did not yet a usefull response. DVDFab 7 works fine when converting to Ipad. DVDFAb 8 crashes when it tries to start converting.

Comment

Working...
          X