No announcement yet.

Choppy MP4 - all DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the latest Beta a try then as the developer's want updates and problems for latest releases wether it official release or Beta. They can not fix if not reported for latest version that is out and logs are needed not screen clips of video

Comment

When I get a chance, I'll try the beta and post logs...

I posted the clips to illustrate the issue, I understand the devs will get more value from the logs.

Also, should I uninstall 7 & 8, reboot and then install the beta? is there anything I should clean from the filesystem (profile, install path) or registry prior to reinstalling? The last thing the devs need is to be chasing down an issue related to a dirty config / setup.

Thanks.

Comment

Just install the beta over top of the DVDFab 8 you have already installed as that the proper way to install updates for DVDFab

Comment

Issue Still Present on 8.0.1.5... Logs Attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Got IT!!!

So after numerous attempts and lots of troubleshooting I now rip the DVD's to AVI (DivX), save them to the Windows Home Server (HP MediaSmart) and it streams flawlessly to the PS3. Tried doing the same movie to a laptop via wireless and seamless. Works like a champ. I've just started to convert the emtire library and DVDFab will be getting payment before my trila runs out. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X