This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No titles display when trying to rip home videos

When I try to rip my home video DVDs to Mobile (.avi), I get no titles in the title area. This function worked flawlessly under version 5.x but stopped when I upgraded to 6.1.2.0. I tried multiple DVDs that I had already ripped under 5.x previously but none of them reported titles under this version. Ideas? I don't see anything in the log (which I attached).
    I have attached a pic of what I see (or don't see) with any DVD inserted.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Files

Additional note... Retail DVDs appear to show up fine. All titles display normally. See attachment pic. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling. Tempted just to go back to v.5.
    Attached Files

Comment

So that you won't think I am nuts... I have uninstalled v6.x and reinstalled 5.2.5.0 and, as you can see, I can see the titles on my home movies. I am going to stay with v 5.x until I hear what I can try on v.6.x... something is broken somewhere.
      Attached Files

Comment

When you were using 6.1.2.0, did you try disabling pathplayer and do you have pathplayer enabled or disabled on V5?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

In 5.x it was set to Enable When Necessary. In 6.x, it was always enabled. I shut it off and the titles came up. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
          X