Hangs at percentage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100%

Same thing happened with last 2 versions. I have tried at least 4 DVDs, rip from DVD to iPod mp4. I have been using versions of DVDFab for almost 2 years, mostly with no problems. Version 8.0.3.2 didn't work no matter which DVD I tried. Upgraded to 8.0.4.0 (latest as of 11/11/2010), screen shows progress, get to 100% complete, but only options are CANCEL or PAUSE. If PAUSE is selected then options are RESUME or CANCEL - but there is no button to FINISH like in earlier versions. I tried viewing the mp4 but it can not be palyed.

Comment

Hi all
      Those issues all fixed in 8048Beta,please update to 8048Beta and have a try.
      thanks a lot
      Joe

Comment

I was somewhat relieved to see it wasn't just me having this issue. I installed 8048 beta and it made no difference, it hangs at 49.99% everytime and there is no file in the output folder. Surely there's a fix for this. Am I just not getting it?

Comment

Any updates?
          Downloading 8050 now.

tia
          Last edited by AP-123; 11-23-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Same issue here with 8.0.5.0

Comment

In my case, I ran a program called prime95. This program checks your processor for errors, and lo and behold, it failed miserably. So I grabbed another processor, from a duplicate machine, and now the video conversion works. And when I ran prime95 on the new processor, it didn't fail.

It's just awful funny though, that I had absolutely no problems with my system, except this video conversion thing.

Since putting in the new processor, I've had no problems with dvdfab.

Comment

I have struck a similar problem in the past with overclocking, not only with Fab, but all video conversion software.

Very hard and frustrating to find the problem!!!!

Good detective work.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi,
                  i have the same percentage problem with DVDFab DVD Ripper and all my Sk8erboy-DVDs. With other movies and DVD sets it works. It seems that the copy protection is not the problem, i've ripped the main movie in a new folder and tried to rip the chapters from the new vob file without success.

At the moment i use other software but the quality and speed is not so good as with DVDFab DVD Ripper.

Greets
                  Luemmel

Comment

Working...
                  X