Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

hi Dwillwbho,

We update AI related file on server site, please try again with DVDFab 11068 to download new model file.
    If still have problem, please send new feedback.

Yours,
    Wilson
    I am using 1.0.6.9 now but Enlarger AI still don't work. GPU shows no activity and the estimated time to complete keeps going forever. I still suspect those DLL are not working although I have tried a clean install of the display driver from Nvidia. It used to be an "AI loaded" entry in the log but no more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Dear Wilson,

After a few trials with copy to BD, I think I know the problem and it could to be reproduced. That is: if a DVD Disc has more than one sound track and if all sound tracks were selected for conversion, the Enlarge AI process will not be initiated. One can only select the first sound track to be converted, not the 2nd, nor the 3rd.

It also apply to the ripping process.

I hope the developers can dig into it and solve it in the next release.

Have a nice day.

William

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

hi Dwillwbho,

We update AI related file on server site, please try again with DVDFab 11068 to download new model file.
        If still have problem, please send new feedback.

Yours,
        Wilson
        Dear Wilson,

After a few trials with copy to BD, I think I know the problem and it could to be reproduced. That is: if a DVD Disc has more than one sound track and if all sound tracks were selected for conversion, the Enlarge AI process will not be initiated. One can only select the first sound track to be converted, not the 2nd, nor the 3rd.

It also apply to the ripping process.

I hope the developers can dig into it and solve it in the next release.

Have a nice day.

William

Comment

Hi there. I bought the Enlarge AI software today and I can't deal with it. I want to convert a DVD.iso into a Bluray MKV in premium quality. My GTX1060 6GB works perfectly during the process, all resources are used. But unfortunately the FPS are getting less and the conversion time is getting longer. When the remaining conversion time was 13 hours, I stopped the process. What am I doing wrong.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi there. Will I ever get an answer to my previous question from the DVDFab moderator? Please explain to me why the coding takes so long or is the coding time normal? If so, can I return the Enlarge AI license and have my money back?

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXE View Post
              Hi there. Will I ever get an answer to my previous question from the DVDFab moderator? Please explain to me why the coding takes so long or is the coding time normal? If so, can I return the Enlarge AI license and have my money back?
              For some reasons, support staff didn't post reply on this forum but contacted me via e-mail to submit more information They are investigating the problem.

Comment

Ok.. thank you for the info.

Comment

I tried it for the first time today and it's seems very slow at standard quality H2.265 converting DVD to blu ray...5.5 fps. That's just too long for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X