Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upscaling to 4K with Video Converter

Hi there,

Currently waiting for my GPU RTX 2060 to ship for the purpose of AI Scaling and thought I'd ask a couple of questions while I wait.

First of all the info you provide isn't very clear about the resolution. Can you use AI Enlarger to upscale directly from lower resolution like 480p to 4K or do you have to do it in two stages like to 1080p first and then run the process again to get 4K?

Secondly, does the Video Converter now support the Premium Quality option or still no?

Thanks.

Originally posted by moviefan2012 View Post
    Hi there,

Currently waiting for my GPU RTX 2060 to ship for the purpose of AI Scaling and thought I'd ask a couple of questions while I wait.

First of all the info you provide isn't very clear about the resolution. Can you use AI Enlarger to upscale directly from lower resolution like 480p to 4K or do you have to do it in two stages like to 1080p first and then run the process again to get 4K?

Secondly, does the Video Converter now support the Premium Quality option or still no?

Thanks.

First:

Not yet, if you have one low resolution video of 480p, we support upscale it x3, and max to the 1080p resolution, and now we have a model to support upscale to x4 or more bigger.

Second:

Yes.

Thanks.

Comment

hello, I tried to convert a dvd video 576p to 1080p with this feature with my gpu gtx 1650 super 4gb ( only with gpu because my cpu ryzen 5 3600 ins't supported -.-" only intel seems to be supported... bah...) and the entire job of conversion of only one file music video (7 min.) it's take 2 hours and 30 mins with gpu running at 98-100% all time with the magnificent speed of 0,84 FPS !!!!! Apart from jokes, it is absolutely not worth the trouble to ruin the life of our GPU to do a job that in the end is not even so exceptional ...

p.s.
      to be honest, the quality has deteriorated considerably ...
      Last edited by ermenegino; 05-16-2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X