i can´t load anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy i can´t load anything

i can´t load anything of BD riped to my HD ; always stay like this photo and nothing happens

I take it that this applies to all HDD BDMV Sources, correct? What about DVD?

I have changed your thread prefix to more accurately reflect the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes, your right ; DVD`s riped to HD don´t load too , only load originals BD or DVD disk (NOT HD RIPED BUCKUPS)
      Last edited by husak; 09-25-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Dear all,

Please re-download the Preview version and try again, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

i delete all files from previous instalation ,but i can´t load egain DVDFAB after re-install new previuew 26-10-2011

Comment

Hi husak,

What's the error info in detail? Thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

well i delete all files egain and reinstall dvdfab and now the program works ; but continues all the same , no read from HD BD bukups

DVD on HD got same problems always stay the window "open blu-ray source; but never happens "

INFO OF DVDFAB_INTERNAL LOG :
              0m 00.82s:

DVDFab for Mac 8 (Preview) (2011/09/27 11:46:38)

0m 02.70s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
              0m 02.72s: Qt Translator file load success
              0m 02.72s: got bdmv
              Last edited by husak; 09-27-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Hi husak:
                What's company of your BD USB device? Did you try to clean it?
                If yes, do you sure Mac DVD works well?

Comment

Just letting you guys know im having no problems at allwatching my backed up blu rays from hhd you have to have a mac blu ray player to watch them

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Dwayne. Pretty sure husak is trying to open the files with DVDFab for further processing, not watch them.
                    Originally posted by Dwayne View Post
                    Just letting you guys know im having no problems at allwatching my backed up blu rays from hhd you have to have a mac blu ray player to watch them
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

having the same exact problem. I've copied my BD disk to my NAS device and now trying to read them and to rip to MP4 format. Stuck with it trying to open the BD source. No matter the movie, it does it with my entire library...... I'm running the DVDFab for Mac 8 (preview) (26/09/2011). BTW, I copied my BD library using DVDFab for windows....

Comment

new 8 october update ,now i can install fine but unfortunately, al continue the same imposible to load buckup HD BD estructure

Comment

Working...
                        X