Drivers for BD player for Apple Macintosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Drivers for BD player for Apple Macintosh

I am an apple macintosh user for years. I have installed an LG blue-ray player/recorder (HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30).
    Also, I installed bootcamp with windows 7 (ultimatte edition) in a part of my HDs. There, I have installed my purchased DVDFab, with which I copy my BD and DVD disks to my Dune blue-ray player.
    So far, I could do that in windows envionment.
    Now, it is time to continue that in my allways prefered operating system: Apple Lion OS. I have already downloaded and installed DVDFab 8.1.3.7 as a trial copy.
    The only obstacle I face to do that, is that my LG BD player doesn't have drivers for the mac environment (and I didn' t find such drivers in the cd-rom, that accompanied the device).
    You could help me very much indeed, if you could provide me the information, where I could get the proper drivers for my LG BD player.
    Thank you for your time
    Christos Michalopoulos

You don't need any

I've got the same blu ray writer. You do not need any drivers at all it just works.

Comment

I have basically the same system as you (Lion rocks!). A few days ago I installed LG's new Blu-ray unit (WH12LS39 - the one with M-Disc feature) and it works fine right out of the box. I use the Mac-Go Blu-Ray player to watch the movies with. As long as your Mac sees your LG blue-ray player/recorder (and it should) then you should be golden. Are you using USB, SATA or Firewire?

Comment

Working...
      X