No announcement yet.

DVDFAB programs doesn't work on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you go here and request technical support: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

This is a forum where users help users and if we don't know then we don't know. Developers come here and read some posts, but obviously can't read them all. If you don't get an answer here in the time you expect then use tech support, complaining won't help.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by marchpol View Post
      Hi,

I've resolved my problem in 50%. I've changed system's language (from polish to english) and now I can run the program, but it still doesn't work well - sometimes I must reopen it few times to start playing a movie
      You mean that DVDFab can't blu-ray copy or others? If yes, please post the dvdfab_internal log
      Last edited by geilee; 01-31-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Did you go here and request technical support: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

This is a forum where users help users and if we don't know then we don't know. Developers come here and read some posts, but obviously can't read them all. If you don't get an answer here in the time you expect then use tech support, complaining won't help.
        I've used tech support but I haven't got any concrete answer - only suggestion about reinstalling. I think that problem connected with OS' language should be commonly known by DVDFAB Staff...

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
          You mean that DVDFab can't blu-ray copy or others? If yes, please post the dvdfab_internal log
          I can copy my blu-ray discs (I use it only for copying to HDD, not to other blu-ray discs). DVDFAB Blu-ray Copy works well but I have problems with DVDFAB Media Player for Mac - although I've changed OS' language, I must reopen it few times (as I wrote earlier). This message is very often displayed: DVDFab Media Player quit unexpectedly.
          Besides, I can't navigate a disc during playing a movie. In Full Navigation Mode I must change the language (audio track) after each chapter. It's crazy! I NEED A HELP!

PS. Sorry for my English but I still learn.

Comment

O.K. I did not want to go into details, but it seems to be necessary. I obviously contacted DVDFab support first, after a few emails exchange I was told that my issue had been passed to team and that I should wait. i waited a week and then when I asked, I was told that more time is needed. After another week I asked again and found out that In the meantime I was " forgotten" and had to explain everything from the start. i was again told, that my issue would be passed to the team. And after that .... Silence. Nobody contacted me with any help. So this is how DVDFab support works.......

Comment

Working...
            X