No announcement yet.

Blu-ray copy for mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things have recently taken a turn for the worse.
    When I try to Clone, or do Full Copy uncompressed, the burn portion always fails. I have now wasted 5 very expensive blank discs. I have even tried re-burning ISO file in Toast 11, Disc Utility, and DVDFAB 9.1.6.8 to no avail.
    I cannot continue ruining more discs. Please help. I have enclosed the most recent log of this failure. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm using a Mac with latest Mavericks OS and a LG burner.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please add the burn log file. and did you get any error message when burning failed?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This is what was in the internal burn folder. Is this what you needed?
        And no, there was no error message. All progress just stops. The numbers stop moving, progress bar stops moving at whatever percentage it's at, and then I usually have to force quit DVDfab9, and eject the disc which is ruined.

Comment

More info

What I didn't mention, is that it takes on average 12 times before I have a successful clone. When I do, it always burns successfully until recently (as mentioned above). I try Clone and Full Copy and have had success with both, but Clone seems to work better. I have enclosed the last internal log of a failed clone. It made it to 84% with 4:01 left and just stopped. I usually just keep trying until it takes, which like I said is usually about 12 times or so.
          Hope this helps.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the burn folder I forgot to upload two posts ago.
            Attached Files

Comment

One other thing I failed to mention is when burning, the task progress bar stays
              at 0%, but time elapsed and time remaining continue. Then in the middle of the burn, it just stops. I have enclosed the latest burn log.
              Attached Files

Comment

06:13:20
                Info Failed to Write Sectors 2408576 -*‐ 2408607 -*‐ Media Load or Eject Failed
                Hi,
                Seems like that you are using a bad blank disc.
                I recommend that you change another blank disc model.

Wilson
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello. Thanks for the reply, but to say the problems I've been having is due to a bad disc is ludicrous. Things have been going terribly wrong long before I even put a disc in. However, I have found the problem myself.
                  As stated, I have been using a brand new Mac Mini with Mavericks OS 10.9.5 installed, and have had problems with other Blu-ray burning programs I've tried
                  before settling on yours. I also have a four year old Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion OS 10.8.5 installed. Using the same LG burner, the same discs, but using the older OS on the laptop, I can do no wrong. Successful Clone/Burn
                  every time. I have now done 8 in a row with ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS.
                  So, it seems that the problem lies in the fact your program does not work properly with Mac OS 10.9.5. This is where you should concentrate your efforts. By the way, I installed DVDfab 9170 and the progress bar has returned when burning the disc. Thank you for that. Hope this info helps.

Comment

By the way, I installed DVDfab 9170 and the progress bar has returned when burning the disc. Thank you for that. Hope this info helps.
                    Yes, there is a bug that the burning progress bar does not work correctly in the earlier version, fixed in V9170.

Did you burn successfully now with V9170? I will also try it on Mac 10.9.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

I'm a little scared to try again in OS 9.5 again. It always seems to fail.
                      Maybe I'll try when I feel a little braver. I'm just glad I've found something that works. There is obviously something in the change from OS10.8 to 10.9
                      that is messing with the way the program works.

Comment

OK, I updated to 9171 and tried to clone/burn a blu-ray in mac OS 10.9.
                        The cloning process worked fine but the burn failed after 4%.
                        I then tried the same disc in 10.8 and it was perfect. I've since done four more
                        all with no problems. It works flawlessly in 10.8, I haven't had one failure, not one! The disc was Region A of "The 7th Voyage Of Sinbad". I'm hoping you can find out why it doesn't want to work in 10.9. All the equipment is virtually the same, just the OS is different. Thanks. Hope this info helps.

Comment

Hello,

many thanks for your more info.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, i just updated Blu-ray copy for mac to 9180 and now it say I need to renew. I purchased a 2 year subscription that doesn't expire until 2016-08-30.

Here is my original email from you:

To: jimnapoli@mindspring.com
                            Subject: Registration information for DVDFab Mac ( Registered to: James Napoli )
                            Date: Aug 30, 2014 5:55 AM

Dear James Napoli,

Thank you for choosing DVDFab for Mac!
                            =================================
                            DVDFab Blu-ray Copy (mac) (will be expired on 2016-08-30)

You have not registered as the member of our Member Center yet.
                            Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it to your browser, to activate your DVDFab account.

DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

Why do you need to register account of our User Center?

*DVDFab for Mac products use the most advanced online verification method, so you just need to use your account of the Member Center to activate your software.

*No more trouble from losing your registration key! What are you waiting for? Go to activate your DVDFab account NOW!

How to Register DVDFab for Mac? Please visit:
                            DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

Sincerely,

DVDFab Support Team

Find DVDFab on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/dvdfab

Follow us on Twitter:

Watch DVDFab Videos on Youtube:

What is going on? Please help. Jim.

Comment

Service team will help to check your license.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

It should be correct now.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X