Unable to rip Black Panther in movie subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurdler5280 View Post
    Sorry for the delay. So I played the movie in the dvd player and checked which subtitle stream was automatically checked. I then started dvdfab and checked which subtitle stream it was and it was the English forced stream. So I checked that and proceeded to rip the movie. After ripping I opened the ripped MP4 file with Itunes, like I do with all my movies and the subtitles when they speak Wakandan were still not there.
    Please uncheck the option "Display Only forced Subtitle" to convert again. When playback, be sure to turn subtitle ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please uncheck the option "Display Only forced Subtitle" to convert again. When playback, be sure to turn subtitle ON.
      The "display only forced subtitle" was unchecked. Even though I've ripped plenty of other movies that had subtitles with no problem, I did check to see if I could find an option with Itunes for subtitles and I could not. I use Apple Tv to play the ripped movies I have and found a subtitle option in the settings and it was turned off. Although this setting has been off for all the other movies with subtitles that I've successful ripped. Unfortunately though even turning that setting on to English did not display the subtitles.

Comment

The "display only forced subtitle" was unchecked. Even though I've ripped plenty of other movies that had subtitles with no problem, I did check to see if I could find an option with Itunes for subtitles and I could not. I use Apple Tv to play the ripped movies I have and found a subtitle option in the settings and it was turned off. Although this setting has been off for all the other movies with subtitles that I've successful ripped. Unfortunately though even turning that setting on to English did not display the subtitles.
        Click common settings - general settings then click
        on the factory default settings button in the lower
        Left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry ripping the disc again and see if
        You can get the subtitles to show.

Comment

1. Please use Mediainfo to analyze the resulted mp4 file, post the result here.
          2. Please use VLC to playback the mp4 to see if you can have subtitle.
          3. Please give us an url where you purchased the movie "Black Panther", If it was purchased from local store, send us the upc code of the disc.

Comment

Working...
          X