constant read errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

constant read errors

Been trying to rip and make Clone copy of Alita Battle Angle 3D but will get Failed error Immediately when ripping (MKV-Passthrough 3D) or when cloning process will go to 99% then freeze additional when cloning process time take about 10 hours. I have tried two different 3D disk with same results. using version 11.0.8.2. I have also tried doing the above on two different Mac's one running Sierra [10.12.6] and the other running Catalina [10.15.2]

Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for this movie to help check the problem. Thanks.

Comment

I've attempted to attached the dvdfab_internal.log get error message log to big 56MB

Comment

Just a note I dumped my Internal.log file before running so the file only contains the error for this movie

Comment

Mona I sent you an email with the log file

Comment

Originally posted by thpierce View Post
            I've attempted to attached the dvdfab_internal.log get error message log to big 56MB
            That is a huge size as for a log file.
            There is no log files in your two emails.

You can delete the log file, and then use DVDFab to repeat the process. It will generate a new log file with smaller size, please post the new log. Thanks.

Comment

I did. I deleated all of the log files before running DVDFab and this is the file that was created. This one file (56MB) is for the one DVD clone that I attempted. I'll try emailing it to you again.

Comment

I've attached a small 64kb file that is just the first part of the complete file. This may contain all the info you need.
                Attached Files

Comment

Please update to v11.0.8.5 to try again and feedback, thank you.

New! DVDFab for Mac 11.0.8.5 is out (April 24, 2020) http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB11_MAC New: Added the support for some new Java protections. New: Improved the installation compatibility on macOS 10.15. Fix: A read error problem when copying or ripping Blu-rays. DVDFab: MD5: DBDD947EC1F98685BDFB0B76AC02

Comment

The read errors have been corrected but the Clone process still does not function properly. The disk will start out ok and then get to 99% and the program will freeze up. Have to quit program to exit process. Pausing or stopping process has no effect must quit program. DVDFAB will generate a .iso image but the .iso is not completed and will not work. Additional when I try to rip the CD I get an immediate failure. I've included log files for when I tried to create .iso and rip process. I have upgraded to v11.0.8.5.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi thpierce, do you still have copy issue with the Alita Battle Angle 3D disc?

Comment

I will have the disk in about a week. What would you like me to do?

Comment

Mona,
                          I misread your post. I tried to copy/rip the disk on the 28 May and had the same problems. A friend currently has the disk but if you want me to try in about a week I can get it and retry if you have suggestions.

Comment

Hi thpierce, sorry, my mistake, no need to try again at the moment regarding this issue "The disk will start out ok and then get to 99% and the program will freeze up.". I will contact you again when there is more news.

Comment

Working...
                            X