Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to macOS Big Sur and now I can't choose Video Toolbox! (Version 11.0.7.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Video Toolbox issue is fixed, please kindly wait for the coming version and then try again, thank you.

Comment

The Video Toolbox issues have not been fixed completely. When you rip a .mp4 file it works fine, but when you rip a .mkv file only the sound is ripped. There is just a blank screen where there should be video. More work needs to be done to make this app. work correctly.

Comment

This was fixed in the latest version...

Comment

I have the current version and .mkv file have no video but mp4 files do. They both use video toolbox but it seems to only copy the video if you rip a mp4. Because of that I consider it only half fixed.

Comment

I can copy that. No video on .mkv. Please fix it!

Comment

@jarjarjar
              @jenke

We could not duplicate the "No video on .mkv" issue, please provide log file and specify the movie source.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                @jarjarjar
                @jenke

We could not duplicate the "No video on .mkv" issue, please provide log file and specify the movie source.
                I'm sorry but I can not provide a log file. I have reverted back to a previous version of DVDFab that works right, so I don't have the log files anymore. I can tell you this though. It happened on every movie I tried to rip as a .mkv. Perhaps "jenke" can provide a log file. When ripping a .mkv the video shows in the preview window but not in the final file. I hope that is some help.

Comment

Originally posted by jarjarjar View Post

I'm sorry but I can not provide a log file. I have reverted back to a previous version of DVDFab that works right, so I don't have the log files anymore. I can tell you this though. It happened on every movie I tried to rip as a .mkv. Perhaps "jenke" can provide a log file. When ripping a .mkv the video shows in the preview window but not in the final file. I hope that is some help.
                  What player did you use for the playback?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

What player did you use for the playback?
                    I used DVDFab Player 6, Blu-ray Player Pro and Kodi for streaming to my tv's. None of them would display video when the file was ripped as a .mkv using "Video Toolbox"

Comment

Originally posted by jarjarjar View Post

I used DVDFab Player 6, Blu-ray Player Pro and Kodi for streaming to my tv's. None of them would display video when the file was ripped as a .mkv using "Video Toolbox"
                      Thank you for the info, I will have the QA team double-check.

>>>EDIT>>>>>
                      We duplicated the issue, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X