Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what everyone is saying is that " Its taking about 1 minute to connect to their server" to decrypt the movie in drive, the splash opens in a few seconds.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I think what everyone is saying is that " Its taking about 1 minute to connect to their server" to decrypt the movie in drive, the splash opens in a few seconds.
      Not me. I have no movie in any drive, still it takes ~60 seconds to get past the splash screen. But as said before in this thread - it will be fixed after the weekend.
      Last edited by Gummigutta; 09-01-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
        Not me. I have no movie in any drive, still it takes ~60 seconds to get past the splash screen. But as said before in this thread - it will be fixed after the weekend.
        Yes in order to get past the spash screen you must be connected to the server.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by driggle View Post
          I am getting hd audio to bitstream. My audio settings are as follows -

Audio Output - HDMI
          Speaker Configuration - 7.1
          Dolby Digital (AC3) capable receiver - selected
          DTS capable receiver - selected
          TrueHD capable receiver - selected
          DTS-HD capable receiver - selected
          Audio output device - Default

I am using a Toshiba laptop with HDMI output playing ISO's and discs.
          Well, I've only tried MKV because that is mostly what I use. I can try a disc or ISO and see what happens. But here isn't that many setting to select really. I have a HTPC that I built and for now I'm using a Intel i5 with a Nvidia GTX-460 graphics card.

The only thing you list I'm not sure about is if I have a Default device to choose under audio output device. I'll look again but there are 3 different things to choose from on my list but not sure any say default.

With all that problems with Bit-streaming audio in the years past, I kind of found that it either works fairly easy or it won't work at all because of compatibly problems, ect. But nothing I've chose on this player so far will Bit-stream HD audio.

Comment

Originally posted by robert l View Post
            Well, I've only tried MKV because that is mostly what I use. I can try a disc or ISO and see what happens. But here isn't that many setting to select really. I have a HTPC that I built and for now I'm using a Intel i5 with a Nvidia GTX-460 graphics card.

The only thing you list I'm not sure about is if I have a Default device to choose under audio output device. I'll look again but there are 3 different things to choose from on my list but not sure any say default.

With all that problems with Bit-streaming audio in the years past, I kind of found that it either works fairly easy or it won't work at all because of compatibly problems, ect. But nothing I've chose on this player so far will Bit-stream HD audio.
            I think media player determines what the default device is. I changed mine to say DirectSound: AMD HDMI Output which is the video card in the laptop and it plays HD bitstream out to my receiver.

Comment

Longer load time

Same here. It's much slower than 1.0.2.0

Comment

Originally posted by driggle View Post
                I think media player determines what the default device is. I changed mine to say DirectSound: AMD HDMI Output which is the video card in the laptop and it plays HD bitstream out to my receiver.
                Glad its working for you but its not for me. I tried it on ISO and there is still no HD audio. Actually this player is more buggy with MKV than ISO for some reason. Most of the MKV I have was created with DVDfab ripper, when it will work.

Changing certain audio settings cause a FF that I cannot stop. I wonder why they didn't use the codec's that are already out and work fine, or make it so they can be added. Like LAV.

Anyway, I'm sure if its not working for me its not for a lot of other people either. Plus not sure how many care or actually trying this player.

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
                  I just timed it again. 48 seconds on the opening splash screen with 1021. Running WIndows 7 x64. Earlier versions much quicker.
                  I loaded v1.0.2.2 and it is back to normal now and opens quckly. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X