The Commuter: Blu-ray ISO not playable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Commuter: Blu-ray ISO not playable

Fab(64) doesn't remove the Blu-ray region coding, then Fab's Media Player can't play the cloned ISO.

Look at the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Commuter - Region B.png
Views:	277
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	355184

About movie "The Commuter", just to confirm, is the cloned BD ISO created by DVDFab 10.0.9.5?
    Please use Player 5 to playback the original movie disc and see if it will make a difference.

Fab(64) doesn't remove the Blu-ray region coding
    Please go to DVDFab Common Settings window to manually set the region code for the movie disc and then load the original movie disc to copy again.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	set resion code.png
Views:	225
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	355219

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona
      About movie "The Commuter", just to confirm, is the cloned BD ISO created by DVDFab 10.0.9.5?
      Yes, it was.

Please use Player 5 to playback the original movie disc and see if it will make a difference.
      Player 5, now version 5.0.1.4, does not even open the original disc, it loads forever.

And btw, the original Blu-ray disc of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is not playable, either. It doesn't even reach the first Fox intro, and it sounded like Player was killing the disc drive when it tried to open the Blu-ray, I was worried and aborted.

Please go to DVDFab Common Settings window to manually set the region code for the movie disc and then load the original movie disc to copy again.
      Fab and Player are always set to region B, and the disc is region B.
      I cloned it again today with Fab64 10.0.9.6beta, now the ISO opens, but you can't play the movie, you only see a textual page about copyright violation.
      Last edited by gorba8.9; 06-09-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Hi gorba8.9,

Please copy all the files out from the original disc "The Commuter" except *.M2TS files and then zip them, and attach the .zip file here.

Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file, we need log session about the movie "The Commuter". Thanks.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Here is the Player 5 log of the not-working original movie disc:

[log file]

I have obfuscated only some of the private parts, here in public.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Mona; 06-13-2018, 02:10 AM. Reason: edit the post and put all the log file into a text as attachment

Comment

Hi,

Please open the DVDFab 10 Log path, and add the dvdfab_internal.log file as attachment to the post.

Also, please provide other requested information. Thank you.

Mona

Comment

Please copy all the files out from the original disc "The Commuter" except *.M2TS files and then zip them, and attach the .zip file here.
              But the zip-file can't be attached here, there's always an "Error Uploading Image" error from your site!

The zip-file is about 1 GB, and my maximum upload speed is about 4,8 Mbit/s, so your site reports an upload error after some time.

Or "Error Loading Preview", or "Error Fetching Quotes"... your forum software is One Big Mess.

Will try with ftp upload.

Comment

FTP upload succeeded.
                And I re-downloaded and re-zipped it again for verification. Just in case you would pm me later just to say that you could not unzip and check the files inside.
                Like you did with the Star Wars: The Last Jedi display error zip-file some weeks ago.

Comment

Hi gorba8.9,

I have downloaded the file and send it the developers for checking.

Mona

Comment

I have downloaded the file and send it the developers for checking.
                    Three weeks have past, but no reply.

You cannot fix it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gorba8.9 View Post
                      Three weeks have past, but no reply.

You cannot fix it, right?
                      Sorry for the trouble, we need more help from you. Please open the original movie disc in Windows Explorer, copy all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB, upload it to the FTP site (please check PM for info), thanks again.

Regards,
                      Mona

Comment

Fixed:

1, Please download the latest v11.0.0.4 to clone the movie "The Commuter" again, be sure to select the correct region code of the movie before start, say it's region B, then you need to set it to region B to make copy.

2, After done, load the cloned iso file to DVDFab Player 5 to playback again.

Comment

Original disc needs quite a long time to load in Fab Player, about two minutes, but works.

Made a clone backup again, I'm on 11005: ISO works now on Fab Player and my other devices.

Comment

Working...
                          X