Add Folder in queue list does nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Folder in queue list does nothing

I'm trying to load a folder of .mp3 files.

I right click on the queue list area, choose Add Folder, add the folder contains the files, and nothing.

I click the + icon at the top, and choose an individual .file, again nothing shows up in the queue.

If tried the EXACTLY same thing for a folders of .mp3(sound) and .mp4 (video) files. Same thing happens, nothing is added. I did a full uninstall, and reinstall, still nothing.

Am I missing something?

An additional note.

If I first use the BIG plus to add a single .mp4(video) file, the file WILL then shows up in the queue, and then when I use the + (or left click Add File) in the queue/playlist window I can add multiple additional .mp4 files to the playlist by selecting each individual file. Doing a right-click Add Folder, still does nothing.

When I try to do the exact same thing using all .mp3(sound) files, nothing is added the "queue/playlist menu"

Comment

I have passed your message to the developers for checking.

Comment

Also, as an added not, "shuffle" doesn't seem to be working. It seems to shuffle a time or two, and then get hung on the same medial file again and again.

THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ZacWolf View Post
          Also, as an added not, "shuffle" doesn't seem to be working. It seems to shuffle a time or two, and then get hung on the same medial file again and again.

THANKS!
          Checking now.

Comment

UPDATE:

The "shuffle" problem is fixed, please kindly wait for next version to get update and check it out.

Comment

If tried the EXACTLY same thing for a folders of .mp3(sound) and .mp4 (video) files. Same thing happens, nothing is added. I did a full uninstall, and reinstall, still nothing.
              UPDATE: It's fixed, please update to v5.0.2.0 to check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X