Fab Player Crashes on Autoplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab Player Crashes on Autoplay

Windows 10. If I load a physical disk into a drive or auto play an ISO file, Fab Player starts to load and then either crashes with the usual error message or freezes on loading screen. I have submitted several of those crash reports over the past few weeks.

When an ISO is already mounted or a physical disk is in place, Fab Player can be started in the normal manner and will play properly.

The only issues relate to auto play on mounting ISOs or inserting disks.

Originally posted by joeclarke View Post
    Windows 10. If I load a physical disk into a drive or auto play an ISO file, Fab Player starts to load and then either crashes with the usual error message or freezes on loading screen. I have submitted several of those crash reports over the past few weeks.

When an ISO is already mounted or a physical disk is in place, Fab Player can be started in the normal manner and will play properly.

The only issues relate to auto play on mounting ISOs or inserting disks.
    Hi, please zip the log folder and send us the zip file, thanks. The default location for the log is: C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Also, the QA team cannot duplicate the issue on our side. Please describe the steps one by one you take, so we will follow your steps to reproduce the problem, thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X