No announcement yet.

Passkey 9.3.0.0 disables BD-drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The workaround from weust is the one that helps me getting the optical drives under control again, on Windows 7x64. Don't nail me down on the exact registry entry, though, but it looks pretty similar.

Comment

Just keep in mind that I had to reinstall the software as it was missing a registry key. But after Er doing so I was able to rip again.

Need to check if it survived a reboot, though.

Comment

Hopefully the Passkey development experts are working hard to compare 9232 to the 9300 series to see what they changed that has caused these problems.

Comment

I installed 9302 on both my tower (Win7Pro64) & laptop (Win10Home64). Both installations worked perfectly by simply following the instructions displayed after launching the installer executable. The disappearing optical drive problem seems solved - even after restarting an extra time to make sure all was well.

Comment

Installing 9302 (which automatically uninstalls the previous version) solves the problem

Comment

I have a LiteOn iHES208 2 BD drive and after the latest update, my drive will not even recognize BD discs. It just acts like there is no disc inserted. It will still recognize DVDs.

Comment

Working...
              X