This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
    I hope that Passkey would free the those that have a valid lifetime license for DVDfab.
    We can hope but I would gladly pay for this, this works with almost every DVDCopy Program I have tried it with, its almost too good to be true. Just to keep it updated , thats the hard part. I would donate money for this if it was free or buy it gladly and so should you, because the price wont do anything but go up with demand, just my opinion. Buy it when its released.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      None of you are answering his question. He's stating that "Passkey" is similar (though updated and supports blu-ray as well) to the old DVDFab product "DVD Region and CSS Free". He wants to know if he'll get a discount on "Passkey" because it appears to largely be the same product from the same company by the same people.

The question you are referring to was also addressed by the author himself, and he didn't make any comment about it... I hardly think we know more than he does...we'll just have to be patient 'til he decides to comment and clear this up.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by alcyone View Post
        Well, the price of the Passkey could be about the same as of [the product that may not be named].
        But I'm more concerned that Passkey is unfair to old DVDFab customers. See this post...

I was thinking alike and asking pretty much the same - see this thread...

Since we know almost nothing of the author's business plans, don't you think it's a little premature to start commenting on what's fair and what isn't, or what's right or wrong about what we DON'T know??

DC

Comment

Since the author of the program is not ready to release this information there is little point in speculating one way or the other. If you have a question about what the current product does now then please create a new thread.

Comment

Working...
          X