No audio when converting mp4 & mkv to .avi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Drover
    Your rants have been deleted, this is going to be your warning Do NOT post any more rants or you will receive a vacation from this forum.

I have not tested the new version yet, but you could try an older version like 8085 or my favorite 7093 which can be found here http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php
    7093 will be the File to Mobile option

CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 05-17-2012, 03:21 AM. Reason: Added text
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

No more ranting from me CBR, just been waiting patiently in the background for the "New Release". I will give it a good workout and if any problems I will let you know. Thanks for all your good help, no more frustrations vented............Regards

Drover

Comment

Hi Drover
        Have you tried my suggestion about using 7093.
        If not give it a try...
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi Drover
          Have you tried my suggestion about using 7093.
          If not give it a try...
          CBR929
          No mate I haven't, but I will give it a go very soon (not a lot of free time at moment). But......I did a quick try on the new release, maybe I am doing something wrong, but it did NOT work..........exact same problem as before......damn!

Maybe it is my setup (currently just 'default'). What General settings do I need to tick / untick perhaps?

When I get time I will post the Log as well.

Comment

I am having the same problem, no audio when converting a .mkv to .avi. I also tried to use the Blu Ray Creator option on the .mkv and it crashed.

This is with 8.1.8.5.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Huffer
              Please give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums
              CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi Huffer
                Please give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums
                CBR929
                Noted.

The problem remains however.

Comment

Working...
                X