X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is cuda http://supercomputingblog.com/cuda/w...-introduction/

Img burn -To make a iso use write image to disk
    To write files/folders to disk(build a disk) use this option
    Their is a img burn guide under the help tab please use it and you will learn the program well.
    Last edited by glenns; 04-22-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      What is cuda http://supercomputingblog.com/cuda/w...-introduction/

Img burn -To make a iso use write image to disk
      To write files/folders to disk(build a disk) use this option
      Their is a img burn guide under the help tab please use it and you will learn the program well.
      read img guides and still cant get it right , i'm down to 5 strands of hair on my head as i keep burningwarhorse blu ray disc's that wont play.
      ok this is the file for warhorse its a m2ts file and inside its a avchd video which is 15,984,390. i open img chose build put warhorse folder in source. in options i have....
      data type mode1/2048
      file system udf
      udf revision 2.50

please please tell me where i'm going wrong as pc recognises disc but blu ray players dont.

Comment

Why not try to burn with Fab burner? When you do something wrong with img burn the program will tell you even insult you if you have the sound on it will make noise and say oh no when you failed.Please also note their is a running log with img burn that tells you a lot of information so you can check that log also.

I haven't seen a blu ray player that couldn't play a data file yet but what make and model blu ray player are you using that won't play the disk? Is other models also not playing this disk?

Is this a player for the US market or over sea's market? is the player the first blu ray player ever made or very old? is the War horse disk a region 1 disk?

Are you updating the players firmware? If you don't take the updates this could be the reason.The more information you provide the more I can help you.

Comment

Why not try to burn with Fab burner? When you do something wrong with img burn the program will tell you even insult you if you have the sound on it will make noise and say oh no when you failed.Please also note their is a running log with img burn that tells you a lot of information so you can check that log also.

I haven't seen a blu ray player that couldn't play a data file yet but what make and model blu ray player are you using that won't play the disk? Is other models also not playing this disk?

Is this a player for the US market or over sea's market? is the player the first blu ray player ever made or very old? is the War horse disk a region 1 disk?

Are you updating the players firmware? If you don't take the updates this could be the reason.The more information you provide the more I can help you.
          hi
          i will try to answer each question so we can get to the bottom of this.
          fab will not recognise the coverted ripper 2d to 3d file which is in a folder called m2ts inside that is a avchd video which is 15,984,390, which is why i'm trying to use img burn as i normally use the fab burner.
          img burner doesn't throw up any strange noises or problems it burns the files correctly the blu-ray players just don't recognise the disc (or the files on the disc)
          I have 3 3d blu ray player's an lg bp 325, a panasonic 3d blu ray home theatre surround sound system and a cello 3d blu ray player . these are all region 2 players (i'm in the UK) and the original back up of war horse which is region 2 plays fine from disc. it is only the ripper 2d to 3d conversion that will not play which is why i think i must be doing something simple wrong somewhere.
          i'm pretty sure its not all three blu ray players that wouldn't make any sense if you know what i mean.
          Last edited by mrbasilbrush; 04-23-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Update to Fab version 9.0.3.6 it claims
            Fix: A problem that cannot burn data source in Clone/Burn mode.

Fix: A problem that the created disc cannot be played by stand-alone player in certain cases. \

Please give it a try and report back here with your results.

Comment

Have you tried it with the newest software yet?

Comment

Have you tried it with the newest software yet?
                just a quick one with newest software beta , i cloned titanic and the colours were terrible , then cloned it with 8 qt perfect.
                ps i have a new mystery 3d problem i have listed in forum

Comment

Working...
                X