mkv Passthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mkv Passthrough

I am having some issues with the mkv passthrough, If I try to run a x265 video through it gets stuck at 45%. If I use mp4 passthrough it works fine, after a couple of seconds it has repacked the video. I cant see how but am I doing something wrong with the mkv passthrough?

Originally posted by miller75 View Post
    I am having some issues with the mkv passthrough, If I try to run a x265 video through it gets stuck at 45%. If I use mp4 passthrough it works fine, after a couple of seconds it has repacked the video. I cant see how but am I doing something wrong with the mkv passthrough?
    Hello,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file.
    Also, please send us the problematic source to help check this problem, please send PM with the download URL, thank you.

///UPDATE: We will fix this problem as soon as possible, please kindly wait for updates.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Thanks for the update, I have just tried again and it finished but the file is 0 bytes. I will try when again when an update is available

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

///UPDATE: We will fix this problem as soon as possible, please kindly wait for updates.

Regards,
        mona
        Its still the same after todays update

Comment

Its still the same after todays update
          Please send us the problematic video source. Please check PM for FTP Server info, thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

The conversion failure is fixed but there is still no audio in 10.0.8.1 !

Comment

Hi miller75,

We reproduce the no audio problem, we will inform you once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

Nearly 3 months now and still not fixed as of 10.0.8.4!

Comment

Still the same in 10.0.8.7, any updates?

Comment

Hello miller75,

This problem is fixed, please kindly wait for updates to try again.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Still not fixed in 10.0.8.8. Its coming up 4 months now, I am beginning to think I have wasted my money and will be looking at alternatives for the addition products I am looking for
                      Last edited by miller75; 04-03-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Still not fixed in 10.0.8.8. Its coming up 4 months now, I am beginning to think I have wasted my money and will be looking at alternatives for the addition products I am looking for
                        Hello miller,

Sorry for the trouble. I will send you a special version later. Thank you.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

Working...
                        X