Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4K / HEVC conversion problem

hello

I have a problem with the software, when I try to convert movies so that they take up less space.
    I have been successful on several movies HEVC x265 HDR 10Bit> from +50 GB to 20 GB files
    since I launch the conversation the software remains at 0%

I did tests and everything works except a file that is 50 GB that I try to reduce
    example:
    alien.hevc.10bits.4k.mkv (50GB) >>>>> alien.hevc.10bits.4k.mkv (15GB) >>>> REMAINS 0%

All the others are walking ....

m2ts> hevc.10bits.4k.mkv >>>> OK
    x264> hevc.10bits.4k.mkv >>>> OK

incomprehensible
    decoding software every time
    thanks for the help please
    Attached Files

Hello, please kindly give other video files that are 50 GB and see if it will make a difference.
    Also, please post the fabcheck_internal.log file too. Thanks.

Comment

I did the test with several files, same problem. ...
      I noticed that the processor is not used by dvdfab during the conversion, and that if I let finish the conversion it puts me> OK
      but there is no final file

thanks for the help
      Attached Files

Comment

I did the test with several files, same problem. ...
        I noticed that the processor is not used by dvdfab during the conversion, and that if I let finish the conversion it puts me> OK
        but there is no final file

thanks for the help
        Attached Files

Comment

hello I find myself with unusable software .... and no answers from technical services (and before you ask the problem does not come files!)

Comment

In our test, with Software, it remains at 0%; if use CUDA, the conversion can go through well. Our developers need some time to check, any news from them, I will let you know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X