Conversion fails right after starting Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion fails right after starting Converter

When I set up to convert a file (typically to add a SRT file to a MKV or an MP4) and click Start, the program IMMEDIATELY prints a bright red FAILED on the screen. I am able to successfully do this conversion with DVDFab 10, so I think there's a problem with this version. I have had this problem 3 or 4 times, but have done other DVDFab operations successfully since, so will need to do this again to be able to send a clean log file. As I said, the conversion works perfectly (but very slowly) in DVDFab 10 Video Converter.

Here's my DVDFab_internal file for the Failed error.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please update to v11.0.9.2 version to have a try.
      If still have problem, please send us the srt file, thanks.

Comment

Hello again, Mona -- Still no joy. Version 11.0.9.2 gave the same Failed result.

I tried to attach the SRT file I was using but got an error, as we're not allowed to upload SRT files. I'll turn it into a TXT and try again.
        Attached Files

Comment

Our QA team repeated your process with other srt file using the latest v11.0.9.4, and the process went through well. Please kindly try again with the latest version.
          If still have problem, please post the latest dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck log file. If still have problem sending us the SRT file, please send it via email, thanks again.

Comment

I am having this problem (FAILED right after beginning conversion) again. I have found that if I don't add the SRT file, the conversion starts normally, so it makes me wonder if the SRT file itself is causing the problem. I'm using 12.0.4.9. I cannot upload an SRT file as an attachment, so I'll convert it to a TXT file and attach.
            Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to attach dvdfab_internal and fabcheck log files after the fail error happens. Sorry.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X