No announcement yet.

Audio and Resolution Incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Profile Edit section you will then need to click "Video Effect Settings" and Resize then you can use a Custom Size

Comment

Thanks AGJ. I realize this can be done but (correct me if I am wrong) it shouldn't have to be done if I am wanting the same resolution as the input file. I know it can do what I want because sometimes it does But for instance right now if I load up a 720x480 file (from windows explorer,gspot,and media info), select the Generic, use the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy profile, go to Edit, (the selected resolution shows as 400x450) and select Video Effect Settings the Source image is not proportioned correctly and the info box in the bottom left shows the Original Frame Resolution as being 426x480 which I know it isn't.

Comment

Hi kramttocs,
        Please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial/DVDFab-Profile-Editor to have a try. It is a standalone utility designed to allow easy user customization of the xml profiles that control the conversion functions in DVDFab's DVD Ripper modes. It has an easy, intuitive user interface and can be used to edit or customize existing profiles or create new ones for devices or formats that are not supported otherwise.

Comment

Working...
        X