Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10.0.8.9 unknown error loading blu-rays that work fine with 10.0.7.4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.0.8.9 unknown error loading blu-rays that work fine with 10.0.7.4...

I've been ripping my collect to mkv for several weeks now upgrading the versions of DVDFab as they come out. I had to re-rip some due to a storage drive failure and ever since the 10.0.8.9 update I did yesterday, some blu-rays won't load. Examples: How to Train Your Dragon and Hotel Transylvania 2 (both USA). When DVDFab loads, it reads for a minute then give me an "unknown error" dialog box.

I re-installed the newest previous version I had (DVDFab 10.0.7.4) and it reads them again and happily rips. Is there any known issues with 10.0.8.9??
    Thanks!

-doug

please post the dvdfab internal log files

Comment

Sorry....see attached...this log starts with the first mention of 10.0.8.9 you can see when I go back to 10.0.7.4 and the rips work correctly. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
      Attached Files

Comment

I am also having this same problem trying to rip blu-rays to mp4 keeps saying unknown error cant open. adding my log file
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

For the problematic BD movie sources, please send us the files from the original movie disc excluding the m2ts files. More info has been sent via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

There are way too many to post, out of the last 10 i have tried 7 have failed to open. I have loaded back to ver 10.0.8.7 and everything works fine.

everytime i try to upload the zipped aacs folder and the bdmv folder attachment it says the following

Your file of 37621323 bytes exceeds the limit of 10240000. BDMV.zip
            Your file of 2848858 bytes exceeds the limit of 661578. AACS.zip
            Attached Files

Comment

Please kindly update to the latest version of DVDFab to try again. Thank you.

Mona

Comment

Working...
              X