Blu-ray of I Can Only Imgine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray of I Can Only Imgine

When will screepass on the Blu-ray version of I Can Only Imagine be fixed I can copy the disc but it won't playback cause I see that the dvd version has been fixed so I'm wondering about the blu-ray

Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log file, and upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts files, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi There,
      They have not completely fixed all the DVD versions of I Can Only Imagine, I have a copy that the new version x64 very. 10.0.9.9 still will not copy successfully, so as far as blu-ray goes best of luck.
      Burner1

Comment

I used DVDFab x86 v10.0.9.9 to copy the blu-ray of I Can Only Imagine and was unable to play it, receiving the message: Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC). I was able to make a copy with AnyDVD (rip to image) which I played successfully without the "copy detected" message.
        Last edited by gomno; 07-06-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Hi gomno,
          I might give that a try, Thanks for the info.
          Take Care
          Burner1

Comment

I have the same problem. Is there a fix by DVDFAB or do I have to buy another program?

Comment

Originally posted by tommytt View Post
              I have the same problem. Is there a fix by DVDFAB or do I have to buy another program?
              The thread here you follow was old, and the mentioned movie is already supported.
              In this case, I would suggest to start a new topic, post the problem you encounter, specify the movie version and post related dvdfab_internal.log file to help check the problem. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X