Trouble ripping Blu-ray using "Direct render to video" for subtitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pju55 View Post

Sorry, nope. The problem still exist on 11.0.0.1.
    there is a tutorial - https://www.dvdfab.cn/faq/?type=blu_ray_ripper#faq_1

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      Thanks for pointing me to it.
      Unfortunately it does not solve my problem.
      I use option 1) and want to use my GPU to speed up things. With GPU a BluRay title is rendered at a little less than an hour - without the GPU it takes 5 hours.
      And for about one third of the titles the rendering fails when using the GPU - while they can be rendered without the GPU.
      So at the end of the day I can render all the titles - it just becomes a very long day

Comment

Thanks for pointing me to it.
        Unfortunately it does not solve my problem.
        I use option 1) and want to use my GPU to speed up things. With GPU a BluRay title is rendered at a little less than an hour - without the GPU it takes 5 hours.
        And for about one third of the titles the rendering fails when using the GPU - while they can be rendered without the GPU.
        So at the end of the day I can render all the titles - it just becomes a very long day
        do you have the latest driver update for your graphics card ??
        if the latest driver version doesn't work, you can try rolling back to an earlier driver.

also try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
        in the lower left corner of the general settings area.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you have the latest driver update for your graphics card ??
          if the latest driver version doesn't work, you can try rolling back to an earlier driver.

also try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
          in the lower left corner of the general settings area.
          I think I have been around all possible check/uncheck options
          And yes, the driver is updated to latest release - not that it made any difference.
          At the moment I just wonder how to get feedback from Support - Mona has become very silent after receiving testing material.

Comment

UPDATE: Fixed in coming version, please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              UPDATE: Fixed in coming version, please kindly wait for update. Thanks.
              Thanks a lot for the update - good news.
              I'll keep an eye on the updates.

Comment

Mona Any news?

Comment

Mona Any news?
                  Please try with the latest version DVDFab 11.0.2.6 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

Still fails, please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks.

Comment

The problem is still there - the log attached & a snapshot of the Ripper page.
                    Time Elapsed just continue to count up.
                    With no progress and no GPU usage and CPU usage between 25% and 30% (quad core Pentium).
                    Nothing is written to the log file - in this case about 20 minutes have elapsed since last log entry.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The problem is still there - the log attached & a snapshot of the Ripper page.
                      Time Elapsed just continue to count up.
                      With no progress and no GPU usage and CPU usage between 25% and 30% (quad core Pentium).
                      Nothing is written to the log file - in this case about 20 minutes have elapsed since last log entry.
                      Hi, the screenshot still shows GPU acceleration. Please make the adjustment as the attached screenshot shows, thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, my problem is that GPU acceleration does not work for all .mts files being ripped to .mp4.
                        Works for most but not all.
                        So what good would it do me to disable GPU?
                        Ripping a full BluRay takes forever if GPU isn't used.

Comment

Working...
                        X