All audio have distortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All audio have distortion

Since updating to version 11.0.1.1 all audio that gets converted is distorted.

Originally posted by Quantumleap View Post
    Since updating to version 11.0.1.1 all audio that gets converted is distorted.
    Which option or module did you use? Please describe the problem and your process steps with as much information as possible.
    Also, dvdfab log files are needed too.
    Thank you.

Comment

I have the same problem. 11.0.0.7 works great, There is an another thread to this:
      When converting some videos that the sound is very bad. It sounds like it was recorded in very heavy rain with blown out speakers. I went back and found that it

Comment

I choose convert to MKV either H264 or H265 as soon as sound is convertet from DTS or AC3 to AC3 ot AAC it is distortet.
        Attached Logfiles as requested.
        Attached Files

Comment

I choose convert to MKV either H264 or H265 as soon as sound is convertet from DTS or AC3 to AC3 ot AAC it is distortet.
          Sorry for the trouble. The developers are working on this problem, should be fixed soon. We will keep you posted.

Comment

UPDATE: it's fixed, please kindly wait for next build and try again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X