Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signals
    replied
    Understood, sorry you are having a problem with it. Has the same thing happened with any other BD titles? What device or software are you using for playback of the ones with the remuxed subs*?

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    The only one that works is "direct render to video". It is unable to make a subtitle file and remux into file. Have just tried all the different ways on S03E01. Over the years people that have watched these episodes have told me that there was no subtitles and I redid the rip.
    Apparently this must has been a problem since 2016 onwards with all the different versions of DVDFab.
    I'm unable to confirm how settings were when I ripped seasons 1 through to 3.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    Here's the log files, And thanks for the quick responds signals.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    I have always used remux into file. When I turn on PC, I'll get log file for you.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Are you using remux into file or direct render to video? A DVDFab internal log session from one of these would be helpful in trying to reproduce your problem. Instructions for supplying logs here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    started a topic no subtitles

no subtitles

Is there a reason why ripping to Mpeg 4 dvdfab does not produce subtitles. I've just spent 3 days ripping disks using 2 ways to do this. Previous versions had the same problem. The TV series being ripped are Game of thrones, Season 4, 5, 6, 7.
    1, 2, 3 were done during 2012 through 2015, all of these have the subtitles.
Working...
X