What is this UI element for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please be sure that you are using gtx1080ti to redo the process, and then post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.
    If you read the dvdfab_internal.log you'll see that I am using my GTX 1080Ti to encode video and the gauge is still at zero even though I was encoding well over 100fps. Disregard my video because it was when I was encoding with software, I'm not doing that anymore. I'm encoding with hardware acceleration and it even says it in the dvdfab_internal.log file.

Attached Files

Comment

The first image is for DVD Ripper to mkv, you can see that the gauge is at 10x. Click image for larger version  Name:	DVDRipper-mkv.png Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	369860

The second one is for Ripper Blu-ray to mkv.4k.h265.10bit, and you can see in this one the gauge is only a little bit past the zero, is that what you saw on your side?
      Is this the problem you concerned about? If yes, then, it is an UI design issue.
      Please kindly confirm. Thanks. Click image for larger version  Name:	ripper bd to mkv.4k.h265.10bit.png Views:	1 Size:	74.5 KB ID:	369861

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        The first image is for DVD Ripper to mkv, you can see that the gauge is at 10x. Click image for larger version Name:	DVDRipper-mkv.png Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	369860

The second one is for Ripper Blu-ray to mkv.4k.h265.10bit, and you can see in this one the gauge is only a little bit past the zero, is that what you saw on your side?
        Is this the problem you concerned about? If yes, then, it is an UI design issue.
        Please kindly confirm. Thanks. Click image for larger version Name:	ripper bd to mkv.4k.h265.10bit.png Views:	1 Size:	74.5 KB ID:	369861

Yes it's the second issue.

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post

Yes it's the second issue.
          Thank you for your confirmation. It's an UI problem, we will improve it.

Comment

Working...
          X