Progress bar stays at 12%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress bar stays at 12%

I have recently noticed (several updates back, including the latest) that when backuping up a BD, movie only, once analysis is completed an re-encoding begins, the progress bar and percentage indicator seem to go to 12% right at the start of re-encoding, and stays there for several minutes. Then after about 4-5 minutes is starts to update the progress as normal. It does this with every movie I have backed up with the last few updates (not sure which update was installed when I first noticed it), so its not a title specific issue. The backup completes and plays just fine, but wasn't sure if this was a bug or not. Either way, the backup completes fine. Has anyone else noticed this? (I have Nvidia 1050 with latest drivers).

Yeah when I use UHD Ripper it stalls at 12% but the CPU is working hard because I checked my resource monitor and all 16 cores are pegged out. After about 1 1/2 hours the progress bar starts to move.

Comment

I guess it doesn't really "stall" because the timers (elapsed and remaining) still update every second.

Comment

It looks as though this issue has been fixed now with the v11.0.3.7 update.

Comment

Yes, it appears to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X