This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] Jay and Silent Bob Reboot gets error upon ripping

At first the process looks like it runs fine. But when I try to play the mkv file I get a message which reads:

"Dear customer, The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. Please visit http://www.lionsgateship.com, a local retail, or online store of choice to purchase a genuine copy. If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a "copy detected" message, please ensure that no ripping or copying tool is actively running while performing the playback."

Can someone shed some light on this? How can I rip this one without getting the message?

Thanks
    Attached Files

I answered your question in your other post...Quote...

You are getting this error message due to the fact you have ripped the wrong playlist. On testing my copy I found ...

All BD-J players (DVDFab Players 3/5, PowerDVD 10/18, JRiver 24/26) play the wrong playlist 00492.mpls (movie length 1:44:19), and displaying a Copy Protection Message @5:45.

Only movie only players (MPC-BE 64 & PotPlayer 64) play the correct playlist 00976.mpls (movie length 1:45:19).

You must have a different version to mine then. Have you tried to preview a different playlist to see if you get the same message?

Your log is stating playlist 00492 was selected!
    Last edited by sieveis; 02-17-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Correct.Play.Sequence.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	378367

That is the correct play sequence, find the playlist that will play that sequence of m2ts files.

Comment

Hi guys, please update to the latest v11074 to try again, it's fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

After I opened DVDFab and tried to Copy the blu-ray I was able to see the correct playlist. I was not able to see it before that. When I ripped that one, everything was fine. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
          X