DVDFab x64 crashes when SRT subtitles are selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another issue I picked up with SRT subtitles:
    I'm using the Converter module, and a source title containing PGS subtitles. I choose mkv format, tick the "Copy Video" and "Copy Audio" checkboxes, then select "Extract to srt file" for the subtitles. At the end of the process I get a new mkv file but no subtitles, neither as an srt file nor remuxed into the video file.

Comment

And one more issue, related to the above.
      Using the Converter module, mkv output, selecting a source mkv title containing PGS subtitles, using "Copy Video" and "Copy Audio" options, and "Remux into file" for subtitles. The resulting mkv file ends up having vobsub subtitles, however:
      - playing the video using VLC player, it appears as though each subtitle is displayed with no end time, so each subsequent subtitle appears on top of the previous one without clearing the old one first. Jumping forward in the video clears this issue temporarily, but then the subtitles start building up again on top of each other.
      - playing the video with MPC-HC, the subtitles appear off the screen with only a small portion actually visible
      - the Windows-provided Films & TV player as well as the Windows Media Player refuse to play this file at all, showing error code 0xc00d36cb.

Comment

Working...
      X