Ripper - No subtitles from UDH Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripper - No subtitles from UDH Discs

Since the last updates most UHD subtitles are not ripped to MKV container (PGS remux) anymore. I can't say if this still works with other profiles. Tested with "The Mule", "Private Ryan", "Wonder Woman" and "Dunkirk".

To better check the issue, please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file.
    You can also send us the log file via the program and then post the feedback ID here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

UPDATE: we've tried Wonder Woman using V11.1.0.0, the result can playback subtitle, so please do offer us more information to help duplicate your issue. Thanks.

Comment

Hello, many thanks for your answer. I will try to save some logs, but i noticed, that the error only occurs if the source files were copied to the HD first and HD audio is removed during this process. If you rip from original disc and also from files incl. HD audio, subtitles are working.

Comment

Okay, we will try again. Meanwhile please do send us the log, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by elafynoh View Post
            Hello, many thanks for your answer. I will try to save some logs, but i noticed, that the error only occurs if the source files were copied to the HD first and HD audio is removed during this process. If you rip from original disc and also from files incl. HD audio, subtitles are working.
            Still, cannot reproduce this issue. If it is okay, you can record the process and show us.
            Also, please do provide the log file, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X